Tuesday 8 January 2013

TiGi - Bed Head Urban Antidotes Level 2 Recovery Shampoo




This is officially my Holy Grail shampoo and conditioner set. Before I tried this, I had just dyed my hair blonde. Now, my natural hair colour is golden brown, so it looked simply hideous with a box-dye blonde over it. I proceeded to dye it again, with a colour close to my natural tone (what an absolute farce that was); and alas, my hair was ruined! I decided to go for the chop and start all over again, but my hair usually gets damaged when it reaches a certain length anyway, but I digress…

I decided to invest in a salon quality shampoo (Tigi Bed Head – Urban Antidotes 2) so that my hair would grow out and hopefully remain undamaged. I blow dry my hair most days, so anything past shoulder length minus split-ends would have been great. It's been 4 months since I bought it and I'm still on my first bottle; my hair is way beyond my shoulders and for once in my life, I haven't got a single split end! The consistency is lovely and it cleans well, however I do shampoo twice (I do this with all shampoos so it's not an issue). The scent is lovely - citrussy and sweet. It leaves my hair silky, manageable, soft, and doesn't weigh it down. I love it!

Consistency: Foams into a luxurious lather. A beautiful, pearly blue colour when it comes out of the bottle.
Sensitive Skin Suitability: Doesn't sting my scalp, 5/5
Price Range: £6 and up, depending on where you buy it (I get it online); the conditioner is usually about £1 more expensive
Overall Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment